Wow, it's been a month!

How does the time fly by so quickly. I remember sitting here, in this exact spot, typing up all the stories of our adventures in the first weeks of school. It doesn't seem like that long ago! But today is October 3rd. I last posted on September 2nd. That's an entire month!

It seems random to me that I'm posting about something so obvious and insignificant but it really did get my attention. Clearly my intentions to post on this blog once a week have not resulted in action. Fortunately this blog really has no importance. It's just a place for me to tell the stories and save the memories before they all fade away. But it does get my mind to spinning. What other good intentions did I have this month that I let slip by? Did I follow through on the ones I labeled as important? Did this blog fall to the wayside because I was busy doing things that were significant? Or did I just spend the time doing random, monotonous things that took the place of this blog but still had no impact?

My goodness, I certainly hope not! As it's so late in the evening, I'm not going to try to catch up on my memory record tonight. I'll have to get back to that. Obviously, I can't say when that will be because I  haven't followed through on my original plan. :) More importantly, I'll have to seek the Lord in prayer to ask Him to show me where I've used my time wisely and where I've failed.

Perhaps you have some good intentions of your own that have fallen away. What are you going to do about it?

Comments