A small glimpse of the progress on the property

Here is a video that Floyd took in Uganda a few weeks ago. It shows the construction progress of the primary school on the property. It's just over 1 minute long.


Seeing the progress is very exciting! Floyd will head back to Uganda at the end of July for another planning trip. I can't imagine what the property will look like by then. Our house should be standing with a roof and everything. Part of me would like for time to slow down a little because everything is going so fast, but I'm also ready to put my feet on the ground. I look forward to my short trip in September. Floyd and I will making a short trip to finalize preparations. We'll also attend the required classes to get our Ugandan driver's licenses.

Please pray for the Lord to continue to bring people to join us in this endeavor so that we can hit the ground permanently in November.

Comments