Settling in...

I can hardly believe that it is the end of September 4th! I know I continue to say that time is moving extremely fast, but it really does catch me by surprise frequently.

We have moved into our temporary home in McKinney and are settling in. We are so grateful to Clyde and Barbara for their generosity and hearts open to The Lord. I know they'd rather I not give them accolades, but seriously friends, they have opened their home to a family of 5 with no strings attached. No expectations, and nothing in return.

The kids and I are getting into a home school routine and making progress. Unfortunately, we only have about 2 weeks until everything changes again. Floyd and I leave for Uganda on September 22nd, and the kids will be staying with my parents. It is a short trip to check on progress with construction and make other preparations. We'll be back in early October.

In case you're curious, we are about 76% funded on our monthly support. That is very exciting. We know that God provides for His work and are so grateful to be able to see his provision from such a close vantage point. It is a privilege to know so many people that desire to be involved in His work.

Anyway, that's all for now. I just wanted to give a short update for memory's sake. :)


Comments

  1. Praise God! Lindsey and I love you guys and are praying for you always! Our God is an abundant God! Can't wait to see what all He has for you in Uganda.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment