Thanks for the supplies!! (pictures)

On Sunday, we have so much free time and the kids were already getting bored without anything to keep them busy. So, Raegan and I came up with a plan. We told a few kids to go and round up the others to meet us in the first classroom. We got out some of the drawing paper that you all sent and some crayons and headed to the room. I demonstrated on the board how to make big block letters of my name, and told the kids to try it on their paper. The kids here don't get a lot of practice at being creative, so I showed some examples of decorating the different letters in my name and told them to give it a try. Some of them needed (or wanted) our help to make their letters, and then they got busy coloring. They did a great job and we spent two hours in that classroom coloring (or shading, as they call it). They were all excited to take their pictures home with them this week. Here are a few picture.










Comments