surprise lunch date

I came down the stairs from my language classroom and Floyd was waiting in the lobby. I get out of class at 12 and his class starts at 1:30 on Monday and Wednesday. He decided to surprise me for lunch. We asked around and apparently there is a lovely little cafe in walking distance.


My favorite local food is Lok Lak, which usually comes with steamed rice. But some places have it with fried rice and I think that is even better! Hiding under that beef is a bunch of onions and tomatoes. One the side, you get a little pepper blend and a lime to squeeze in. It is so delicious!!!
Those who know me well will be surprised to hear that I've been playing around with coffee. In this case, I ordered a mocha frappe and it came in the fancy arrangement. I blame one of my classmates who comes everyday with Khmer coffee. My curiosity was just too much and the price was too low, I finally tried Khmer coffee and it's been growing from there. 

Comments