No greater joy...

For many years, one of the verses that I use to encourage my kids is 3 John 4, "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in the truth." I have used this to encourage them regarding their future. Basically, they can choose any career, live where ever they want, be single or married, make whatever life choices they want and rest assured that my greatest concern is only that they are walking in the truth. So far, my joy is abundant. ;) 

You may also recall that I consider Floyd's voice and musical ability one of God's greatest gifts to me because my greatest spiritual pathway is worship. His abilities have come in handy for fulfilling my needs throughout our times living in various places, especially out in the village in Uganda. Fortunately, the kids all got Floyd's talent instead of my lack thereof. 

Recently, Tyler has done something new that brought more joy to my life. He joined Floyd in leading worship at our church. It was really a last minute thing (less than 24 hours before service started) on the first time and he did a great job. I wouldn't sit in church with my phone recording, but I did record some video during rehearsal. Not great sound or video quality, but definitely good enough. These may be longer than you want to listen to, but that's okay. :)

This is a little composition of some songs from the first day that Tyler sang with Floyd back in September. 
This one is a compilation from the second time in October. It's a few weeks later, but they're both pretty much wearing the same clothes. That made me laugh a little because it represents their personalities well. :)
I loaded this video on the 2nd day that Tyler sang with Floyd because he mentioned that his girlfriend was waiting for me to load the videos. So, here it is as well. It's pretty much an entire song. 

Now, when Raegan comes to visit, we just need to get the female voice mixed in. I'm not sure Troy will ever move pass the avoidance of the stage to join in. :)

Comments